Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent employment, Part Time, Salzburg/Urstein
To strengthen onestephost’s brand awareness, we are looking for a motivated Marketing Manager who will support our team of colleagues in developing, implementing and analyzing innovative and optimized marketing campaigns.
You will become an essential part of onestephost’s growth by creating demand for our product across Europe. Your main goal is to create qualified leads for our sales team and brand awareness for onestephost.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, and monitor comprehensive marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and support company objectives.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across various channels, including online and offline media, to improve customer acquisition and retention.
- Create marketing materials, including advertising brochures, product descriptions, newsletters, social media content, and website content.
- You keep the onestephost community up to date on current trends in tourism with regular posts.
- Analyze market and competitive data to identify trends and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with other teams, particularly sales, to coordinate marketing activities and maintain consistent brand messaging.
- Identify new marketing opportunities and initiatives to evolve the brand and explore new markets.
What you need for your success:
- You have already worked in an online marketing agency, a SaaS company or a startup
- You have already gained initial experience with Google Analytics and Canva
- You bring a problem-solving mentality and proactively approach your colleagues to solve problems
- Your goal is to question the status quo at all times and you are constantly looking for new optimizations in our processes
- You have a strong interest in start-ups, digital business models, online marketing and customer success
- You are fluent in English (C1 level) and German (C2/mother tongue), both written and spoken
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, employee benefits and shares
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and fast-growing startup
- The opportunity to take on responsibility right from the start and to manage your own projects
- Continuous training opportunities to advance your professional development
- Effective working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexible working model with the option of working from home or remotely
- We are all colleagues and we show that at regular team and company events
- You will receive a monthly food allowance from us
- Travel climate-neutrally with your own company bike
- Modern office at Wissenspark Salzburg-Urstein with free coffee, drinks and snacks
Our offer to you:
- Our working model: 4 or 5 days per week with the possibility to work from home
- Working time: 20h to 32h/week part time
- VSOPS program
- Contract: unlimited
We are a team with more than ten years of experience in the tourism indsutry and we work every day to optimize and automate our system. Our goal is to build the most effective tourism system in the world!
onestephost is an AI-based, fully automated rental software for all types of short-term rental properties. We are fully committed to what we do, set ambitious goals, but don’t neglect the fun.Our goal is to create a standardized rental and booking process for all owners, operators, developers and travelers. Our software takes over all tasks and you only have to go #onestep: Join our system.