Working student – Customer Success (m/f/d)
Student, Part Time, Salzburg/Urstein
As a working student in the Customer Success Team, you will support us in offering our customers the best possible product experience and service quality. In your role, you will work closely with our Customer Success Managers and gain exciting insights into operational business and working with different departments and our biggest customers.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Helping customer-facing teams work on data to improve customer success management
- Assisting in the analysis of data to detect and prevent customer churn, thereby increasing customer retention rates
- Working with the marketing team to leverage customer data for targeted marketing and personalized campaigns
- You gain practical experience with various tools and technologies used in the Customer Success Team, such as CRM systems
- Observe and learn how customer-centric teams work, understand their strategies and contribute to the overall success of the company
What you need for your success:
We are looking for working students who have the skills to communicate effectively and build relationships with our customers. This includes the ability to listen to and understand customer needs and to present solutions and products effectively.
- You are an enrolled student in a subject such as business administration, economics or a comparable course
- Ideally, you have initial experience in SaaS sales, customer service and/or in the startup industry
- You can create dashboards in Microsoft Excel
- Your mother tongue is German and you are fluent in English
- You are characterized by strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are able to adapt quickly to changing situations and customer needs
- You are characterized by a structured and analytical way of working, with which you can also solve complex tasks in a goal-oriented manner
- You are characterized by a high degree of initiative, diligence and a “get-stuff-done” mentality
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, employee benefits and shares
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and fast-growing startup
- The opportunity to take on responsibility right from the start and to manage your own projects
- Continuous training opportunities to advance your professional development
- Effective working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexible working model with the option of working from home or remotely
- We are all colleagues and we show that at regular team and company events
- You will receive a monthly food allowance
- Travel climate-neutrally with your own company bike
- Modern office at Wissenspark Salzburg-Urstein with free coffee, drinks and snacks
- Working student: 20h/week, salary: 900€/month
We are a team with more than ten years of experience in the tourism indsutry and we work every day to optimize and automate our system. The onestephost process arose from this experience. Our vision is to redesign the processing and booking process for operators and travelers globally.
onestephost is an AI-based, fully automated rental software for all types of short-term rental properties. We are fully committed to what we do, set ambitious goals, but don’t neglect the fun.
Our goal is to create a standardized rental and booking process for all owners, operators, developers and travelers. Our software takes over all tasks and you only have to go #onestep: Join our system.